- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
2017 — 2019 (Expected)
M.Sc. in Computer Science, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
2012 — 2017
B.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Tehran, Tehran.
Thesis Title: Design of a Farsi Offline Handwritten Text Database
(Advised by Prof. Bagher BabaAli)
Total GPA: 3.22/4 or 15.46/20 (up to now) via 123 credits
Last two years GPA: 3.8/4 or 16.88/20 via 61 credits
2008 — 2012
High School Diploma and Pre-University Course, Mathematics and Physics
High School for Exceptional Students (NODET), Qaem Shahr, Iran.
|Reading: 21||Listening: 24||Speaking: 24||Writing: 27|
|Verbal Reasoning: 146||Quantitative Reasoning: 170||Analytical Writing: 3|
|Git (Github and Bitbucket)||IntelliJ IDEA||Spyder||Visual Studio||Eclipse|
Honors and Awards
- Ranked 825 among 103, 256 (top 0.7%) in Iranian University Entrance Exam (Konkoor) in math and engineering sciences (Summer 2012)
- Accepted in NODET middle school (Spring 2005) and high school (Spring 2008) for exceptional talents
- N. Ghobadipasha, P. Nasehpour, and A. H. Parvardi. Superparticular Decompositions and Musical Graphs. 2016 (In Preparation)
See this page for a list of my selected projects.
- Teaching Assistant for the Course Introduction to Programming (Java), instructed by Prof. Bagher BabaAli. (Fall 2015)
- Designing homeworks and projects
- Grading papers
- Advising students on their projects
- Teaching Mathematics as a Private Tutor (2012-2015)
- Reading Novels
- Watching movies